Canyons Snowsports School is recruiting in Japan
Canyons Snowsports School currently has operations in Minakami, Yuzawa and Nozawa in central Japan.
We employ over 60 instructors and are now hiring staff for the 2016-2017 season and are looking to fill the following positions:
- Part/Full time SKI or DUAL(SKI&SB) instructors
Looking for mature individuals who are looking at snowsports instruction as a career.
– NZSIA L2 or equivalent (or higher!)
– Eligibility to legally work in Japan
*Minimum of 36 months experience required for visa sponsorship
– At least 1 full season of experience is preferred
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Receptionist(guest service)
– Organizing lessons including desk, e-mail and telephone inquiries.
– Occasional teaching for those with ski/snowboard qualifications.
– Experience with data base software. At minimum proficient with computers.
– Familiarity with snowsports. Ideally, some ski, snowboard or BC qualifications.
– A “people” person who has worked in customer service and is detail oriented.
– Experience handling credit cards and cash.
– Basic Japanese language ability would be an asset.
- Early season rookie trainer (Part Time)
Also looking for L3 or trainers cert holders to train rookie instructors during Mid Nov – Early Dec.
– NZSIA L3 or equivalent / Higher
– Responsible Induviduals
For more details and further questions please contact us directly by e-mail.
荻島 貴 Takashi Ogishima
～Refresh the World,
Through Adventure Experience～
TEL: 0278-72-2811 FAX: 0278-72-2812