Niesko Village Snow School is recruiting for 2016/2017
Niseko Village Snow School (NVSS) mostly caters to English speaking guests from all over the world, in particular Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In many cases, our lesson participants are experiencing snow sports for the first time. Operating within a family-friendly resort, our mission is to provide the very best in fun and safe snow sports experiences for all ages and abilities.
The ideal NVSS Instructor is dynamic and engaging, their main purpose being to provide priceless memories for our guests. He or she will be dedicated to ensuring their guest’s goals and expectations are exceeded in an encouraging and safe environment.
Successful candidates will be passionate, patient and flexible individuals ready to jump into any situation within a moment’s notice.
• A completed instructor association certification (Level I or equivalent)
• Excellent conversational English
• Service industry experience, preferable snow sports related
• A willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Eligibility for a work visa
• High certifications (Level III / IV or equivalent)
• Cross-over certifications
• Snow sports instructing experience
• Additional spoken languages (Japanese and Chinese are highly regarded, also French, Russian, Spanish, etc.)
International applicants must be eligible for either a Working Holiday Visa or a Skilled Labour Visa. Candidates requiring a Skilled Labour Visa must provide detailed proof of snow sport instructing work experience (36 months minimum or ISIA certified).
Interested candidates will need to be available to work:
• From 1 December 2016 to 28 February 2017 for mid-term contracts
• From 1 December 2016 to 31 March 2017 for full contracts
- Short-term contracts are also available, please enquire
HOW TO APPLY
• A cover letter, in PDF format, detailing your motivations to join the NVSS team, suitability for the position and relevant achievements
• A curriculum vitae or resume, in PDF format, detailing relevant work experience, skills, instructor qualifications and country of citizenship
• References (minimum of 2, preferable with email contact information)
• Your Skype ID
• Any other information relevant to your application
- Visit the Niseko Village website to complete the online application (http://www.niseko-village.com/en/pages/careers.html)