EA Ski & Snowboard are looking for a sales and accounts manager to join their team based in their Queenstown office. This is a full time office based role.
For more info read the below and then if you are interested you can apply by emailing their team at email@example.com
You will be responsible for turning peoples dreams of becoming a ski or snowboard instructor into reality! You will be a smooth, competent and efficient communicator with energy to burn. You will be talking to, and emailing people in a range of time zones to get them stoked on a winter season.
A rare opportunity to join a Fast50 growing company providing World Leading Instructor Training and Work Placement Programs in the USA, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and Japan for skiers and riders from around the globe.
Key Skills Required:
It is a very busy office with lots on, and you may be asked to juggle several different tasks as we work towards a successful sales process and customer experience.
You should have:
- Proven ability at meeting sales targets and customer support experience
- Very strong telephone and email skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of information handling and time management
- Very efficient with Microsoft Office applications especially MS Outlook and Excel worksheets
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a bonus
- Experience working in ski or snowboard industry a plus
- Able to legally work in NZ and be based in Queenstown long-term
Successful applicant will need to be flexible with schedule, typical workdays are M-F 7am – 4:00pm to meet the needs of international calling times.
You will join a great team of people who are passionate about outdoor adventure, travel and snowsports.
*If you are interested apply today, do not wait as we recruit fast.
*But before applying:
Please look through our website www.easkiandsnowboard.com and send a CV as well as a covering letter explaining why you will be the best person for the role.