Canyons Snowsports School currently has operations in Minakami, Yuzawa and Nozawa in central Japan.
We employ over 60 instructors and are now hiring staff for the 2016-2017 season and are looking to fill the following positions:
- Part/Full time SKI or DUAL(SKI&SB) instructors
Looking for mature individuals who are looking at snowsports instruction as a career.
– NZSIA L2 or equivalent (or higher!)
– Eligibility to legally work in Japan
*Minimum of 36 months experience required for visa sponsorship
– At least 1 full season of experience is preferred
- Ski/Snowboard Lesson Receptionist(guest service)
– Organizing lessons including desk, e-mail and telephone inquiries.
– Occasional teaching for those with ski/snowboard qualifications.
– Experience with data base software. At minimum proficient with computers.
– Familiarity with snowsports. Ideally, some ski, snowboard or BC qualifications.
– A “people” person who has worked in customer service and is detail oriented.
– Experience handling credit cards and cash.
– Basic Japanese language ability would be an asset.
- Early season rookie trainer (Part Time)
Also looking for L3 or trainers cert holders to train rookie instructors during Mid Nov – Early Dec.
– NZSIA L3 or equivalent / Higher
– Responsible Induviduals
For more details and further questions please contact us directly by e-mail.
荻島 貴 Takashi Ogishima
～Refresh the World,
Through Adventure Experience～
TEL: 0278-72-2811 FAX: 0278-72-2812