Ski and Snowboard Instructors Wanted
Do you have a passion for teaching and helping others achieve? Do you love deep snow? If so, look no further, this could be the job you’ve been waiting for. Kiroro Ski and Snowboard Academy are looking for full time Ski and Snowboard Instructors to join their team for the 2017/18 season.
Located in Hokkaido, the northern island of Japan, Kiroro is famous for some of the best powder snow in the world and guaranteed to give you a real Japanese experience! For more information about the resort you can check out www.kiroro.co.jp or www.facebook.com/kirororesort/
We are looking for English speaking instructors to work as part of our International Academy team teaching guests from all over the world, offering a professional service and memories our guests will never forget.
- Hold a minimum of a level 2 internationally recognised instructor qualification
- Be eligible for a Japanese ‘Working Holiday’ visa or a ‘Skilled Labor’ visa (36 months full time instructing experience or ISIA card)
Highly desirable attributes include:
- Higher level qualifications
- Fully certified instructors to assist with continuous staff training
- Dual certified
- Avalanche Safety Training certificate
- Instructing experience (experience instructing in powder)
- Japanese language skills (or the desire and motivation to learn the basics)
- Chinese language skills
We offer all instructors:
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- A competitive salary with plenty of opportunity to earn extra
- Free accommodation (private room)
- Heavily subsidised meals
- Season lift pass and uniform provided
- Endless amounts of powder on your doorstep
To apply send your résumé and a covering letter to George at [email protected] Use your covering letter to explain why you want to live and work in Japan and why you feel you’re a suitable candidate for the position. You can support your letter by telling us a little bit about your instructing experience and what you feel you could bring to our team. Please note that due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.