Its time to nominate again Board positions with NZSIA. There are 2 positions on the board available for election:
- President – Daniel Bogue is standing for re-election.
- Vice president – Claire Dooney is standing for re-election.
Suggested Qualities for these two Positions:
- The role of a board member of the NZSIA carries responsibility across the areas of risk, liability, leadership and communication. A board member’s role is to always act in good faith and always with the best interests of the NZSIA.
- Nominees will have the skills to engage in the development, approval and monitoring of NZSIA strategy.
- An ideal candidate will be familiar with but not necessarily currently involved in snowsports.
- You will need to be a current NZSIA member.
- Reside in New Zealand and eligible for New Zealand employment.
- The NZSIA President and Vice President are regularly involved in operational Decisions. This often requires daily time commitment and timely communications.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable:
- Health & Safety Management
- Organisational Management
- People and Performance
- Legal and Risk, international /NZ
- Leading strategy and direction
- Leadership of culture and values
- Financial Management
Application for these Board Member positions must be with NZSIA by 4.00pm Tuesday 17th May 2022. Link to apply: Here