NZSIA Administration Assistant – part-time
▪ Join a dedicated and passionate team.
▪ Work in a busy and supportive environment.
▪ An opportunity to bring your industry experience to bear on this varied and busy role.
The New Zealand Snowsports Instructors Alliance has been training and qualifying NZ Snowsports instructors since it was established in 1971.Our mission statement is to deliver with excellence, internationally recognised snowsports qualifications and professional development. We strive to provide premier training and continued education of Snowsports Instructors within New Zealand, and further the recognition of Snowsports Instructors and their role within the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Administrator to join our team. This role can be done remotely, the office is based in Arrowtown. The key purpose of the role includes undertaking a comprehensive range of administrative duties for the organisation, to a high standard and as required, ensuring the needs of the organisation are met.
- Part time .5 FTE role based on 20 hours per week with ability to work more.
- Based in the Southern Lakes District with the ability to work from home is an advantage. Our NZSIA offices are located in Arrowtown.
- Days of work will be Wednesday – Sunday. There may be an opportunity for additional hours during the winter months.
- The position includes laptop and allowances.
What is required:
- A people person who enjoys being part of a dynamic organisation and will bring value to our membership.
- A passion for working with a membership based and not for profit organisation.
- Maintain efficient office procedures on the database – ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management and logistics as required.
- Coordinating between divisions resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Preparing business correspondence, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Assist other staff and members in the organisation with their enquiries in a timely manner.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
- Assist in minute writing for organisation meetings that occur twice a year using BoardPro software.
- Assisting in organisation of special events.
- Booking travel and accommodation and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- From time to time, it may be necessary to undertake various duties not included in the job description.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ability to connect and work well within a diverse team.
- Strong computer skills with the willingness to learn new software.
- Use of BoardPro and Microsoft Suite is an advantage but not essential.
- High level of verbal and written communication.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Strong time management with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Previous admin or assistant experience.
If you are an admin whiz and are looking to grow alongside a fabulous supportive team – please check out the Job Description: Here
Then send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Administration position. Applications close on Fri 13th Jan 2023 5pm.