We are looking for a Sustainability Champion!
Sustainability is a NZSIA core value. We recognise that we can always do more in this space! As a result, we are seeking expressions of interest for a casual contractor role for one year (16th June 2023 – 15th June 2024). Anyone from our NZSIA current membership can apply! We will prioritise individuals who are deeply passionate about sustainability and the environment, as well as having a relevant qualification and/or prior experience working in the sustainability field.
The successful individual will:
• Champion our sustainability journey and capture it for our membership
• Find appropriate projects that align with our sustainability goals that we can help promote or invest in
• Look for sustainability opportunities within our existing operations
• Look for ways to change our operations to create better sustainability practice
• Work with the Board to create a strategic sustainability plan with clear measurables
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Link to the Job description is here. Please send a cover letter and your resume to Cilla Duff, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 1st June 2023.