Works for CAMP3 Snowboarding
Richie loves to shred with friends, family and people who believe in the sport / lifestyle.
His first Snowboarding experience was at 12 years old in the wind, sideways snow-fall and icy conditions, and he loved it! In between his studies at Canterbury University earning a Geography degree, he snowboarded as much as possible in the Canterbury region. After moving to Wanaka in 2002, Richie traveled/worked in USA, Canada, Europe, Japan and China.
What stokes Richie out:
* Represented SBINZ at three Interski’s
* Examine up to the Level Three standard
* Split-boarding and the adventure that comes with it
* Enjoyed creating resource videos and presentations
* Convincing people they need to do a Banked Slalom
* Helping develop the NZ Snow Sports Coaching pathway
* Meeting candidates from all over NZ and allover the world
Sponsors: Jones Snowboards, NOW Bindings, VIGHT Optics