ISIA Stamp Qualification
The ISIA Stamp is way for instructing systems around the world to cross-reference their high-level teaching certifications. The pathway for SBINZ is as follows:
- SBINZ Level Three Snowboard
- Children’s Cert
- Second discipline at NZSIA Level One (ski/telemark/adaptive) or foreign equivalent accepted with NZSIA elearning completed at this level
- ISIA Stamp Avalanche Awareness Course
- First Aid course (St. Johns, Red Cross, or equivalent)
- Second language test
- Freestyle Certification
- History and Culture E-Learning online course, covering history, nature and environment, and tourism (available through the Ski E-Learning platform in the Member’s Area.
Once ISIA Stamp Status has been achieved, further training update days must be achieved – one day a year, or two days every two years, or three days every three years.