Travel and accommodation for the award winner and their guest will be provided by NZSIA. This is a fantastic opportunity for NZSIA and SBINZ to showcase the teaching excellence that we have in our ranks.
Nominated person must be:
- A current member of NZSIA
- Instructing or coaching in a NZ Snowsports School for the 2017 winter season
- Willing to make a short video presentation
- Willing to attend the awards night
- A worthy ambassador of NZSIA and SBINZ
- All NZSIA members to nominate their fellow Snowsports colleagues who they feel are worthy
- Nominations are open until 18 Aug 2017
- No specific requirements to be nominated. Reasons to nominate can include – exceptional achievements, outstanding performance, an on-going and incredible rapport with clients that is above the norm, teaching skills that stand out, being an inspiration to fellow instructors, an incredible long time service to snowsports instruction in NZ, representing NZ snowsports above and beyond overseas.
- Nominations accepted through facebook or email
- Snowsports School Director will recommend the top 5 nominees from their resort.
- Create a short (max 2 mins) video presentation detailing the inspirational story. This video is designed to be simple and can be done on a smart phone showcasing who you are and what you do – how you inspire!
- NZSIA Board will review the top 5 nominees and a winner will be chosen mid Sept 2017.
- Awards 30th September 2017