Sherpa International Snow school is looking for both ski and snowboard instructors (English speaking) to join our team for the 2019/2020 season in Japan.
We are aiming to provide the best snow sporting experience to all of our guests. Mainly from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and other Asian countries. As well as a few from Australia and New Zealand.
Sherpa is small snow school located in Naeba, Niigata Prefecture known as 雪 国. Which stands for Snow Country in Japanese. Naeba is one of the most popular ski resorts for Japanese locals and gets more than 10 meters of snowfall every winter. We are a small Japanese town with a Japanese atmosphere unlike what you will find in other well known ski areas in Japan.
What we offer:
• Japanese/small town atmosphere
• Great location (70-90 minutes Shinkansen bullet train ride from Tokyo) • Undiscovered area
• A different experience than your typical popular ski resorts
• Key skills; great customer service skills, communication, ability to ski, lift, and work outdoors
• Experience; skiing/snowboarding
• Certification; current ski/snowboard instructing qualification from NZSIA (or equivalent)
• Ability to apply for working holiday visa in Japan or minimum 36 months experience in the snow-sports industry
Successful applicants will receive the following:
• Mt. Naeba staff pass including 4 ski resorts (Naeba, Tashiro, Kagura and Hakkaisan)
• Visa assistance
• Competitive salary
• Luxury staff accommodation
• Staff Vehicles to use for shopping and sightseeing
If this sounds like you and are interested, please send your cv/resume to [email protected]