Do you want to ride the deep powder of Hokkaido?
Do you want to live like a local?
Do you want to learn about the Japanese culture and the language?
Work for Winkel Village, Hokkaido
Winkel Village is a local, family owned company based in Asarigawa Onsen, a suburb of Otaru. They have 12 villas with onsen springs and a
campground as well as a ski school, with approximately 30 staff. There is the opportunity exists to work in many different resorts across
We offer all instructors:
● Visa sponsorship (conditions apply) where necessary
● Short term / Flexible contracts available
● Monthly retainer + Hourly teaching rate
● Cheap staff housing
● Work & Ski at multiple different resorts in Hokkaido
● An opportunity to be part of the unique Yuki Akari (Snow Light) Festival
● Opportunity to work closely with Japanese staff, who will introduce you to the culture.
● Assistance obtaining a Japanese bank account
Please contact Alex Watson 021 266 8022 [email protected] to find out more information and for full details of remuneration package.