MnK EdVenture’s Ski School was launched off the back of our popular Winter Camp
due to the demand for private lessons outside of the camps schedule. Our private
lessons are tailored to each guests’ individual needs and learning goals. We select
the most appropriate part of the mountain for our guests based on ability, learning
aspirations, weather and crowds and make sure they get the most out of every
minute on the hill.
As a member of the team you will be surrounded by like-minded people with a
passion for the mountains and snow as well being in one of the world’s top resorts.
Employment Period: 23rd November 2019 – March 31st 2020
Wage: Based upon qualification and experience.
Working hours: Working days/hours will vary depending on business needs but split
between an AM lesson and a PM lesson or full day session.
• Snowsports instructor qualification.
• Valid snow sport instructor license for duration of contract
• Valid first aid license for duration of contract
• Must hold valid working holiday visa for Japan or be a Japanese citizen.
• Fluency in English. Basic Mandarin an advantage.
• Must obtain an International Driving Permit (valid for duration of contract) or valid
Japanese driver’s license.
• Providing lessons in a safe and secure manner/environment.
• Ability to independently plan ski or snowboard lessons.
• Create a positive rapport with clients.
• Promote a positive image of the school and yourself at all times
• Be prepared to teach a wide variety of lessons to all types of clients.
• Picking up and dropping off clients from/to their accommodation
• Dual Certified (Ski and Snowboard)
• Prior experience working in a similar role. Prior experience as a teacher, coach, or
camp counselor is an advantage.
• Excellent people skills, and a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work independently.
• Passion and/or desire to work in the outdoors.
• Enthusiasm, patience and a reliable nature.
• All mountain lift pass for the duration of your contract.
• Access to affordable staff accommodation.
• Access to company vehicles during work hours.
Interested candidates should follow this link (Please have a PDF version of your CV and
a cover letter ready)