Ski & snowboard instructors
We require dynamic staff to help supervise ski and snowboard camps at various resorts in Switzerland for English-speaking international school children from around the world.
Duties include the following:
- Take responsibility for the health, safety and well-being of a group of children during their daily ski and snowboard programme
- Prepare for and instruct a daily lesson plan appropriate to the ability level of the children
- Assist in the organisation of and participate fully in an evening activity programme, as required
- Supervise the children during all meal times
- Assist school chaperones with wake-up, lights-out and other supervisory duties, as required
- Escort the groups from/to their arrival/departure at airports and train stations, as required
- Accompany the groups on excursions and participate in visits to places of interest, as required
- Be a role model to the children, acting responsibly and in a caring manner at all times
- Show understanding of and appreciation for diverse cultural backgrounds within the children, school chaperones and Viamonde staff
- Internationally recognised ski and/or snowboard instructor qualification (level 1 or equivalent)
- First aid and CPR qualification issued by a recognised body
Room and board, accident and liability insurance, lift pass.
CHF 468 per week worked after deductions (approx. NZ$ 472 after deductions)
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age and be fluent in English.
- Due to strict work permit regulations, applicants MUST have nationality of one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States. Applicants with other nationalities CANNOT be considered.
For information regarding the positions available, current availability and the application process, please visit our website at https://www.viamonde.com/personnel.