The New Zealand Snowsports Awards night will be held on Saturday 2nd October in Wanaka. This is a great evening and a chance to celebrate the successes of some of New Zealand’s top young Snowsports athletes – and NZSIA’s Instructor of the Year. The winner and a guest will be invited to receive the award on the night and all accommodation and travel to the event will be covered by NZSIA.
The winner will also be given Life Membership for NZSIA – no more subs for life! We know there are a lot of committed, passionate and talented instructors out there giving 100% every time. Please let us know about them!
Nominated person must be:
- A current member of NZSIA.
- Instructing or coaching in a NZ Snowsports School for the 2020 winter season.
- Willing to make a short video presentation.
- Willing to attend the awards night on the 10th October in Wanaka.
- A worthy ambassador of NZSIA and SBINZ.
To make your nomination, please click here to get started and find out more about the process. Nominations close 19th August 2021