ISIA Stamp Qualification
The ISIA Stamp is way for instructing systems around the world to cross-reference their high-level teaching certifications. The pathway for SBINZ is as follows:
- SBINZ Level Three Snowboard
- Children’s Cert
- Second discipline at NZSIA Level One (ski/telemark/adaptive) or foreign equivalent accepted with NZSIA elearning completed at this level
- ISIA Stamp Avalanche Awareness Course
- First Aid course (St. Johns, Red Cross, or equivalent)
- Second language test
- Freestyle Certification
- History and Culture E-Learning online course, covering history, nature and environment, and tourism (available through the Ski E-Learning platform in the Member’s Area.
Once ISIA Stamp Status has been achieved, further training update days must be completed each year to retain the stamp. Training of more than one day will update for two years.